“Journey of Wellbeing”
Panchakarma (five actions) is a mind/body healing experience. A deep cleansing program that involves diet, herbalized body techniques and elimination procedure. Panchakarma is a gentle yet powerful Ayurvedic art of detoxification, purification, and rejuvenation. This is a wonderful way to address and eliminate stored toxins, emotions, and blockages in the body.
The cleanse begins with a diet consisting of cooked, easy-to-digest foods & herbal decoctions lasting for three-seven days prior to your custom Panchakarma Treatment.
The Panchakarma treatments are done over a period of consecutive days and will consist of a variety of procedures targeted for purification & rejuvenation.
Panchakarma is known for its beneficial effects on overall health, wellness, and self-healing.
The Benefits of Panchakarma:
- Restore balance, improving health and wellness
- Strengthen your immune system
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from body and mind
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality, and mental clarity
- Bring about deep relaxation and a sense of well-being
Panchakarma treatments can vary and are custom designed for your individual needs. The length of the process can be from 5-21 days.
The Panchakarma Process:
- Preparation – Diet, Herbs, Oleation
- Ayurvedic mind-body therapies
- Follow-Up Consultation